How Can Randolph Business Owners Save on Ceiling Water Damage Restoration?
SERVPRO Provides Randolph Facilities with Rapid-Response Water Damage Restoration
Floor leaks in the upper floors of a commercial space can quickly turn into ceiling and wall leaks that damage lower floors. This can be especially challenging to tackle in a commercial facility, which requires specialized care to ensure that Randolph sanitation regulations are observed throughout the water damage cleanup process.
Randolph entrepreneurs seeking water damage restoration can expect emergency-response services from SERVPRO. Technicians are highly trained in every step of the commercial mitigation process, from initial facility inspection to moisture extraction to structural drying. SERVPRO also performs necessary structural repairs after cleanup.
Structural Drying for Ceiling Tiles and Sheetrock
Ceiling tiles are typically more cost-effective to replace than repair. However, sheetrock can typically be repaired after drying with air movement and dehumidification equipment. Unlike walls, which usually require air movers to be positioned at 45-degree angles during drying, ceilings require a different setup.
- SERVPRO techs can cut out waterlogged sheetrock or remove unsalvageable tiles before extraction and drying begins
- Technicians can also use thermal imaging cameras, sensors, and meters to evaluate moisture levels in the ceiling cavity before drying
- Holes in the ceiling allow air movers to circulate air throughout the cavity between the ceiling and upper subfloor
- Air movers must be at 90-degree angles to force air upward into ceilings
- Dehumidifiers typically use low-grain refrigerant coils or desiccants to isolate moisture for disposal in an approved treated sewer
Business owners who need “Like it never even happened,” mitigation can contact SERVPRO of Southwest Morris County by calling (973) 895-5000.