If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (800) 264-5510

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

A Dover Ravished Kitchen from a Grease Fire

The Before Photo depicts the significant fire damage sustained by the ceiling in this Dover kitchen. The hanging highhats and insulation along with the plywood present a safety hazard. Donning some PPE personal protective equipment our SERVPRO team can remove all non-salvageable materials from the burnt room. We can set up gear to also eliminate the foul, pungent odors left behind after a grease fire. The After Photo is why our customer can feel, "Like it never even happened." Rely on the skilled technicians, using advanced equipment, to restore your fire-damaged home back to its preloss condition. We can help 24/7 with emergency service to mitigate the damages.