A Dover Ravished Kitchen from a Grease Fire
The Before Photo depicts the significant fire damage sustained by the ceiling in this Dover kitchen. The hanging highhats and insulation along with the plywood present a safety hazard. Donning some PPE personal protective equipment our SERVPRO team can remove all non-salvageable materials from the burnt room. We can set up gear to also eliminate the foul, pungent odors left behind after a grease fire. The After Photo is why our customer can feel, "Like it never even happened." Rely on the skilled technicians, using advanced equipment, to restore your fire-damaged home back to its preloss condition. We can help 24/7 with emergency service to mitigate the damages.